Thursday, January 12, 2017

My gosh here it is January 2017 and time just got away from us. Vivian and I neither has paid attention to our site. Shame.... we have been scrappin... We usually meet with friends to scrap twice a month, we have made a few nice things, but have neglected our cameras!. I have a grand daughter that has taken a lot of my time.... I have plenty of pictures of her, I have scrapped 12x12's of her! I will try to be better about keeping up this year. Vivian has worked on several nice junk journals and is perfecting a new one now... she is very talented doing the journals, and has a good eye for color and design... of course she does not see this! I can tell her until I'm blue in the face, I love her work, but she is very humble about it. HELLO GIRL..!! Well that is it for now, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment